Wednesday 10 August 2022

Time of Transition

 
I'm nearing the end of my summer vacation -- second week at home. We have a ground floor extension which should have some final touching up completed today. Tomorrow, desks and chairs arrive for my new office -- freeing up the third bedroom, so my two boys can finally have rooms of their own.

So I'm not getting a huge amount of Blender time. 


Playing with ideas for a space station orbiting a planet. I want a moon-like planet.

Blender extension concept render

Extenion in RL. Note the gap above the office door. That gets fixed today.


I bought another plugin!

Sanctus Library of procedural materials. Looks great! I only had a brief play with it yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...