Monday 27 June 2022

Worldcreator 2022-3 calling Blender, are you receiving?

 I watched Marin Klenker's excellent tutorial on importing world creator terrain into Blender. I was already using most of the workflow, but it contains some absolutely critical steps that I'd overlooked -- like using Splat maps to upscale textures in Blender. One of the problems with importing into Blender is that scenes tend to look a bit muddy and low resolution because the texture maps are too low-res.



Various quick projects. Next I need to double-down on the details, but for now I'm happy to play with the basics.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...