Sunday, 16 October 2022

Progress then.... walk away?

Sometimes I reach a point in a build where I fall out of love with an idea. Or just get a bit bored with it.
The lid was originally going to hindge on one side. I then decided that the auto-openning of such a big lid would be too difficult, so I split the lid in two. Problem is, I'd left the original hindge-side of the lid much thicker than the other side. Now it looks odd. Maybe I could select one side and create a mirror duplicate. 

I'm also struggling to integrate an ammo belt.

At this point I go and do something else, with a high chance that I never return. This is my problem.


Another ring system for a space ship. I like it, but the ship is supposed to be quite small. I'll restart and leave this as an asset for use on a later project. 



I love messing with Bagapie assets. However, I don't really know how to use all the features of the scatter tool. I need to go back to the documentation and do some more structured learning -- rather than just playing with what I know.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoosh. Another week flashes before my eyes

 It's flown! Here we are on Friday, seemingly moments after Monday's close. This might be the power of routine. Compared to the Summ...