Friday 23 September 2022

BagaPie Assets!

 I bought a thing. Turns out its actually lots and lots of things:

BagaPie assets! Quite expensive, but pretty excellent value for money.

The BagaPie add-on provides a geometry node-based scattering system, which supports the integration of an asset library that contains a lot of nature assets like grasses, plants, trees, rocks, and more.





I am seeing a quirk. The render window doesn't perfectly match the render output. I am wondering if scaling of the target plane is causing some slight displacement issues. I don't know. I'll watch the tutorials and look through the documentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...