Tuesday, 6 February 2024

Works in progress

 

My recent Type-2 diabetes diagnosis has me preoccupied. That said, I've managed to get a lot more walking done, which has allowed me to capture some local street objects. I'm so taken with 3d scanning that I fancy getting a beginner's dedicated scanner unit. I'd love to be able to sell some assets. Maybe I should finally enroll on the Creative Shrimps Photogrammetry course.

I've lot my recently gained focused -- maybe its life distractions, or that I need to go back to Blender School and take another course.

I still struggle with terrain materials.

Aurore -- with True-VFX mushrooms.

I need a project! Tomorrow I'll set down a proper brief and jolly well stick to it. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoosh. Another week flashes before my eyes

 It's flown! Here we are on Friday, seemingly moments after Monday's close. This might be the power of routine. Compared to the Summ...